Monday, September 6, 2010 | By: Hunee

Khloe Kardashian blasts her haters!

Khloe Kardashian stepped out of her sisters shadow to set the record straight. The target of her fury? The very people that make her famous.


Khloe Kardashian has never been the kind of girl who backs down from a fight — which is why the reality star is addressing the “haters” she caught writing “hateful comments” about her online.

“I am a little confused as to why people who ‘hate’ me so much follow my every move and know every last thing about me (whether it’s fact or fiction). It’s funny to me how these so called ‘haters’ can sit behind a computer screen and all of a sudden have courage,” the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 26, blogged Friday.

“I most likely have seen many of you in person before and you have never said these things to my face,” she continued. “This is because you are a coward. You don’t have the guts. You are the ones that when we come face to face can only stutter compliments.”

But Kardashian insists that despite the “ridiculous lies” she reads about herself, she isn’t letting the negative comments get her down. In fact, she wants to “say thank you” to her “haters” for caring about her in the first place.

“Thank you for the ratings you give me on BOTH of my TV shows because based on the comments you leave on my page, it’s clear that you watch,” she wrote. “So thank you to my haters! You truly are making me better. God bless. I hope you are proud of yourself. I am proud of you!”

We’re proud of Khloe too. Some people actually use talent or skill to get ahead in life, but she has found success in having none at all.

0 comments: