Friday, September 17, 2010 | By: Hunee

LeAnn Rimes Fires back at Wendy Williams

LeAnn Rimes is firing back at Wendy Williams after the daytime talk show host called her affair with Eddie Cibrian “sloppy.” On her syndicated talk show Thursday, Williams, 46, discussed Rimes’ recent Shape interview in which she justified why she cheated on husband Dean Sheremet. “It’s all very sloppy,” Williams said, adding that Rimes also shouldn’t have referred to Cibrian’s sons as her “boys.” Said Williams: “The boys have a mother, and her name is Brandi [Glanville].”
Rimes, 28, quickly shot back (via Twitter): “All I know is Wendy Williams done pissed my mamma off! I don’t wanna be in her path. To say, ‘I’ve reserved myself a place in hell?!’ I’m incredibly disappointed to see someone with that kind of platform use it for such negativity and could be so mean and judgmental about a situation they know nothing about…I don’t like how it happened either, said it a million times, but this is out of control.”

0 comments: